- I went to Africa. It was great. I'd love to show you pictures; all you have to do is ask.
- I started running again, then stopped, then started again. I hope to run a half by November.
- I ended a 2 year long relationship.
- I enjoyed several adventures in baking.
- I found a new bar that I'd like to make my regular hang out - Leff's Lucky Town in Tosa. Great new patio, ok food service.
- I bought a new computer and new cell phone. Love the former, undecided about the latter.
- I finished the 3rd season of BSG. Can't wait to start season 4, by myself.
- I watched the first season of Lost. Not bad.
- I planned a camping trip and a baseball outing.
- I downloaded a ton of music from emusic.com, and look forward to more.
- I saw the Hangover by myself, and laughed.
- I watched He's Just Not That Into You, and cried.
- I made a bet with Heather that I intend to win.
Saturday, August 01, 2009
A List of Sorts
In the interest of feeling a little caught up on this blog, and for everyone who actually reads (all 2 of you), here's a list of what's been going on lately.