Saturday, August 01, 2009

A List of Sorts

In the interest of feeling a little caught up on this blog, and for everyone who actually reads (all 2 of you), here's a list of what's been going on lately.

  • I went to Africa. It was great. I'd love to show you pictures; all you have to do is ask.
  • I started running again, then stopped, then started again. I hope to run a half by November.
  • I ended a 2 year long relationship.
  • I enjoyed several adventures in baking.
  • I found a new bar that I'd like to make my regular hang out - Leff's Lucky Town in Tosa. Great new patio, ok food service.
  • I bought a new computer and new cell phone. Love the former, undecided about the latter.
  • I finished the 3rd season of BSG. Can't wait to start season 4, by myself.
  • I watched the first season of Lost. Not bad.
  • I planned a camping trip and a baseball outing.
  • I downloaded a ton of music from emusic.com, and look forward to more.
  • I saw the Hangover by myself, and laughed.
  • I watched He's Just Not That Into You, and cried.
  • I made a bet with Heather that I intend to win.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Bet with Heather?

Kevin said...

Lost gets WAY better in the more recent seasons, at least in my opinion.

Unknown said...

We need written documentation of that bet. So I can gloat when I win!