- "They tend to get bored quickly, especially if a newer, more interesting project comes along. They also tend to be procrastinators..."
- "ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD... Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped."
- "Some have real difficulty being alone , especially on a regular basis."
- "ENFPs sometimes can be blindsided by their secondary Feeling function. Hasty decisions based on deeply felt values may boil over with unpredictable results.
- "Intuition leans heavily on feeling for meaning and focus. Its best patterns reflect the interesting points of people, giving rise to caricatures of manner, speech and expression."
- "ENFPs are strongly influenced by the opinions of their friends"
(Thanks to Josh for showing me the fun to be had with Jungian Personality typing. Props.)