I realize that I haven't posted here since March, and I probably won't write much this year, either. But I still wanted to do some declarative New Years Resolutions, since I didn't last year. Since there were no 2011 goals, let's look back at 2010:
- I would still like not to get burned, but I would also like not to be afraid or bitter regarding situations in which I may get burned or have in the past - YES!
- I need to open an IRA or something - YES!
- I need to run a few half marathons so I feel like a runner again - YES!
- Spill less, whine less, hug more. - I guess this one is a little subjective, but I don't think I'm known anymore for spilling or whining. Unless I'm cold.
- Eat organic, at least partly - YES!
- Balance grad school, work, social life, and maybe even a love life - All except grad school. That sucked.
- Enjoy all of my many blessings in life, and play the hand I'm dealt. - Yes. And I am feeling quite blessed as of late.
Every day goals:
- Record all of my running and workouts on Daily Mile
- Record my nutrition on My Fitness Pal
- Journal about my blessings and prayers
- Read the Bible, using the Life Journal Reading Plan
- Save money for a down payment on a home
- Get a haircut
- Lose 20 pounds
- Finish my PDP
- Run another marathon
- SuperSecret Goal