Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Interesting Day

Today, I took my first real sick day ever. I haven't called in sick to anything since student teaching, mostly because I just never get sick. For the past two days, though, I've had a migraine worse than any I've had before. I had the mindset of just doing what I need to do and working through it, until about 9:30 this morning, when I realized I needed to lay down and sleep RIGHT NOW. Maybe it was a combination of being overwhelmed by life, quitting a med I was on, and the migraine, but I couldn't get out of school fast enough. I slept for about 5 hours, and now I've used my awake time to get my laundry done and some other stuff that just wasn't going to happen.

Now I find myself with time to check out my blogs and things, which sometimes is rather interesting. I'm not entirely sure how to react to what was written, but I do know that it bugs me, somehow. I think I'm just back to that "wishing I had meant more in the life of a former good friend" state of mind.

Why is it that the only time I ever feel like blogging or journaling is when I'm feeling mopey and over analytical?

No comments: