Thursday, February 01, 2007

Excitement, and Disapointment

Well, February 1 was the date for Early Retirement announcements in my district. So I woke up a wee bit excited, but trying not to get my hopes up. I ended up hearing a confirmed rumor of the announcement I was hoping for, but now I just need to keep my mouth shut until the official news. Then my resume goes immediately across the desk. And at that point I tell you how great I think that job would be. Until then, I wait.

So while I'm waiting, I'm watching Scrubs, for the first time since before student teaching. It's not as good as I remember. Maybe it's a weird episode, but it's all about politics. I watch sit coms to avoid red-blue issues. Oh well, at least there's still 24. I do so love Jack Bauer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.