Sunday, October 21, 2007

This Is How I Run

Submitted for the approval of those of you interested in good running playlists:

Warm Up
  • Pleasure and Pain by Ben Harper and Tom Freund
  • Here at the Right Time by Josh Ritter
  • Moon Shadow by Cat Stevens
  • I Belong to You by Superchick
Steady Pace
  • If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul
  • Wasted and Ready by Ben Kweller
  • The Last Night by Skillet
  • Hoity Toity by Flatfoot 56
  • How Many Miles by Ben Harper
  • Stand in the Place by REM
Race To The Finish
  • The Sign by Ace of Base
  • China Town Jail Break by Flatfoot 56
  • The Way That I Am by Eminem
The three part system works. I like to do 1/4 Warm up, 1/2 Steady, 1/4 Race. Try it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I had an ipod that worked to have a playlist that I could run to :(
- annette

Jessie said...

You could get a refurbished nano for $79. Or, you find someone with a shuffle who wants to buy a nano, and convince them to sell you their shuffle for cheap and go buy a nano for them self.