- read all 4 Twilight books - check!
- run a 5K, 10K, half marathon
- pay off debt
- start grad school - check!
- take GRE - check!
- visit Africa
- save $5000
- bake 2 new pies, and 2 new cakes
- make a meatloaf
- listen to meatloaf
- learn to appreciate red wine
- call my brother once a month
- email my grandma once a month
- do the 5C3 challenge
- memorize a book of the bible (1 John or Philippians)
- look into an IRA
- read Once a Runner
- read and discuss The Shack - Check!
- make a really nice tasting batch of wine
- wear glasses more
- Update - Go 2 weeks without biting my nails, then quit for good.
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Stealing from josh, I have a brief list of things I'd like to do in 2009. Not nearly as extensive as Jen's, I think I have a nice balance of things I know I can check off, and things that might be a challenge. In no particular order.