Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Greatest Songs To Finish A Workout

The Late Greats by Wilco followed by
The Sign by Ace of Base followed by
Boston by Augustana.

Late Greats just makes me giddy and excited, reminiscent of the second encore at any Wilco show, sweaty from all the dancing in my seat, wanting to sing along, no cares in the world, no worries that my hair is sticking to my head and I'm wearing shorts in January.

The Sign makes me think of middle school dances, the fun parts before the boys made me cry. Jumping up and down, giggling, and singing along at the top of my lungs. I almost busted out in the middle of Cardinal. Instead, I just pumped up the speed on my machine.

And then Boston brought it all down for my cool down, and helped me ease into my ab routine in such a nice way after the mega high energy cardio.

Aaaahhhh.

1 comment:

kevin conway said...

I saw the sign. It opened up my eyes.

I saw the sign.